The Department of Electronics and Communication
Engineering was established during the academic year 1986-87. It is developing as a centre for excellence, imparting
quality education and generating competent technical manpower in Electronics and
Communication field with a high degree of credibility, integrity and ethical standards.
The Department possesses excellent faculty as well as facilities to train the students
for industrial requirements. The Department organizes various training programmes
for the students and society. The Department conducts various seminars on recent
emerging fields to enrich the knowledge of the students. Various personality development
programmes are conducted for creating awareness among the students by eminent personalities.
The Department is well known for its discipline
and commitment to the overall development
of the students and grooming them as good technicians. The Department has been accredited
for three years by the National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi
To empower the Electronics and Communication Engineering students with the state of art technologies by catering to the technical needs of the society.
To provide facilities and ambience in order to create responsible Electronics and Communication Engineers who can excel in industry with social outlook
Long term Goals :
Short term goals:
- To sustain good placement for our students.
- To enter into MOU with other Institutes in India.
- To help the students to develop not only practical skills but also to equip them to standout among others.
- To provide facilities and ambience that aid in the overall character development of a student.
- To update the curriculum to suit the needs of the Industry and Society.
- To modernize the laboratories to suit the updated curriculum.
- To make learning simple and easy by using modern teaching aids.
- To enhance Industry – Institute Interaction.
- To offer suitable student services like career guidance and counseling.
- To motivate our students for self employment by conducting Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- To conduct short term courses based on need analysis.
- To conduct personality development Programmes for the students to improve their soft skills and obtain leadership quality.
- To utilize the services of committed staff and provide them opportunities to update knowledge.