ATTENTION TO 2008 - 2010 BATCH STUDENTS
The students who have joined first year in 2008 to 2010 and lateral entry in 2009 to 2011 are directed to note down that DTE announced two additional chances to appear Autonomous End Examinations in October 2016 and April 2017.
All the students who have arrears in the I, II, III, IV, V & VI terms are directed to pay the arrear examination fees for the ensuing Autonomous End Examinations, April 2017.
SPECIAL SUBJECTS FOR PLASTIC TECHNOLOGY & MECHANICAL ENGG.(TOOL & DIE) :
1. V Term Plastic Technology : Elective Practical I - Plastics Mould Design and Drawing Practical
2. VI Term Plastic Technology : Elective Practical II - Plastics Mould and Die Design Drawing Practical
3. V Term Mechanical Engg. (Tool & Die) : Press Tools – I Practical
4. V Term Mechanical Engg. (Tool & Die) : Jigs and Fixtures Practical
5. VI Term Mechanical Engg. (Tool & Die) : Press Tools – II Practical
6. VI Term Mechanical Engg.(Tool & Die): Elective Practical – I Plastic Moulds Practical.
The above said fees shall be paid by the students only at any of the branches of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited into the Account Number – 004100710400716 on or before the date mentioned below. After making payment, the copy of chalan / Receipt along with the signed Application Form is to be sent to the Controller of Examinations, V.S.V.N.Polytechnic College, Virudhunagar – 626001. Otherwise the candidates will not be permitted to appear for the end examinations, April 2017.